Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for Father's Day Prize Bundle free prize draw
May 2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
- The closing date is Sunday 11th June 2017 and the winner will be chosen and notified on or before Friday 16 June 2017.
- Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw No purchase of a product is necessary.
- Prize details:
- A £50 intu Gift Card.
- A family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) for Aerial Extreme valid for one year.
- Beginners Ski or Snowboard Lesson for One at Chill Factore
- Two match hospitality tickets to Sale Shark or Salford Red Devils home game at AJ Bell Stadium worth £198
- One night family bed and breakfast stay at the Holiday Inn Express Manchester-TRAFFORDCITY. The stay consists of a family room for up to 2 adults and 2 children sharing. Not in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Indoor Skydiving for 2 worth £97.98 at iFLY
- Family Pass to Play Factore worth £31.80. Valid for 2 adults and 2 children for one complimentary session before September 2015.
- One Hour Assessment Lesson at Trafford Golf Centre worth £40 valid for 12 months
- The prize will be delivered via email if applicable or by post directly to the winner
- By submitting your email address you agree to being contacted in the future by email by The Peel Group. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on future emails or by writing to: The Company Secretary Peel Land and Property Investments PLC, Peel Dome, intu Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8PL.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Peel Group reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The prize winner will be notified via email
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond within ten days of the notification date, The Peel Group reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Peel Group cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter Peel Land and Property Investments PLC at the address referred to in 7 above.
This promotion is run by Peel Land and Property Investments PLC, a company registered in England No 0166957 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, The Peel Group, Peel Dome, intu Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8PL.