Half term fun
Trafford Treetop Adventures are open every day over half term so it's agreat opportunity to entertain the whole family.
Plus, as part of The Trafford Centre SPOOKFEST they will be a stop off point for the Big Trick or Treat on 28 October. So don't miss your chance!
Halloween Spooktacular 30-31 October
If taking on Trafford Treetop Adventures in daylight is not for you, or you have already conquered the trees by day and want to challenge yourself at night then their Halloween Spooktacular is for you!
For only 2 nights you have the chance to take on the challenges and obstacles with the added horror of a ghoul or two!
With limited spaces available due to covid-19 be sure to book your slots on what will be a sell out event!
Things to consider:
- Minimum age for this course is 6 years old and any participant under 1.4m (4ft7) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weight limit for participants is 19 Stone (120kg).
- We advise you to give yourself up to 1 hour to complete the course.
- Child tickets are valid up to 16 & adult tickets are for 16+.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled start time so we can get you kitted up and ready to start on time.
- Due to the nature of our activities you may get a little bit dirty due to different weather conditions and the obstacles, please dress accordingly and wear something a little older you don't mind getting wet and/or dirty.
There is a dedicated children's session each day at 5pm and an adults session at 7pm - please ensure you book onto the correct session!