SPOOKFEST, a spooky spectacle of hair-raising horrors and lots of tasty treats (and tricks!), is coming to the Trafford Centre this Halloween. Creep into the haunted haybale maze, take a ride on the ghastly ghost train and marvel at the Gandeys Halloween Spooktacular big top show.
Devillish dishes and spine-chilling rides
Independent food and drink brands will be serving deliciously devilish dishes, including
- Epic Pizza – pizza and sweet dessert pizza
- Snowflake – warm crepes/waffles and ice cream
- The Brownie Box UK – brownies, cakes, milkshakes, coffees and more
- Clean Traits – healthy street food
- Thai Food Van - all your Thai food faves
- Old School Dogs – deluxe dogs, dirty fries and epic milkshakes
- Kitakaze – craft beers and funky cocktails
- Cha Cha Chai – Asian blended teas, mocktails and more
And thrill seekers will love the spine-chilling selection of rides, including haunted house, ghost train, escape rooms, hook a pumpkin and a spooky hay bale maze for all the family.
Gandeys Halloween Spooktacular
Gandeys Circus, the creators of Cirque Surreal and the Chinese State Circus, will be returning with an action-packed Halloween Spooktacular Big Top show for all the family. The show will be open from Friday 15 - Sunday 31 October, with tickets available here
Spooks on the malls
As part of SPOOKFEST, there will be other frightful activities taking place across the centre, including some scary, Strictly Come Dancing style dancers performing over Halloween weekend, as well as creepy cocktails and exclusive treats to try at some of the centre’s restaurants.
Trick or treat!
The Trafford Centre Trick or Treat trail returns on 28 October, where little ones are invited to pick up their free Halloween bucket from the customer service desk and scour shops and restaurants across the centre for treats.