Saturday 2 October – Sunday 31 October 2021
Featuring some fun spook-tacular activities such as:
- Pumpkin building! Add your creation to our LEGO® pumpkin patch‘Scarevenger’ hunt – What can you find hiding in our haunted Miniland?
- Meet and greet with our character mascots – Scarecrow and Lord Vampyre and join them for a Halloween DANCE PARTY!
- Join Our Master Model Builder and Playmakers to help create a giant LEGO Vampire!
- Spin our spooky wheel of fortune; will you get a trick or a treat?
- Limited Edition pop-badges whilst stocks last
Plus extra special limited edition LEGO DOTS activities! Create your own bracelet to take home (whilst stocks last), can you make it spooky themed?
Brick or Treat is happening on weekends and in school holidays from 2ndto 31stOctober… Book now before those naughty LEGO® ghosts beat you to it!
This Halloween event is included within in the standard admission price. Pre-booking online in advance is essential for everyone and capacity is limited.
*Full Halloween activities will be running on weekends and school holidays in October. Choose one of the following dates when booking to ensure you get the full BRICK OR TREAT experience:
2nd October, 3rd October, 9th October, 10th October, 16th October, 17th October, 23rd October to 31st October inclusive.
See more and save!
Book to visit BOTH LEGOLAND Discovery Centre’s BRICK OR TREAT and SEA LIFE Manchester’s Halloween event Ascarium with a combi ticket and save!